Hi ladies - it's that time again! Sarah is our next hostess for Recipe Club and she has chosen "Crockpot Meals" as her theme. This will be perfect for the upcoming winter season when the last thing you want to do is brave the cold for a long ingredient list at the grocery store, as well as for all of our new moms! So look through your cookbooks, breeze through the Internet, and call your family and friends for a crockpot recipe. Let's try to use the crockpot regardless of your cooking category.
Here's what we're thinking:
3 appetizers
2 salads
4 crockpot meals
3 desserts
Remember to sign up in the Comments to prevent duplicate recipes. Also, please bring one copy of your recipe so I can update the blog afterwards. Please send me your recipe from last month if you haven't already (or you can bring it with you to Sarah's house).
*IMPORTANT: Due to Sarah's kitchen rennovations (lucky girl), we will move Recipe Club to the second Monday of October (10/12).
I made a beef stew the other night and will probably make that again. Sign me up for a crockpot meal!
ReplyDeleteI'll be late (and sweaty from teaching), so I'll do a dessert too! Sara
ReplyDeleteI dont even know where my crock pot is, so I will do an appetizer. See yall there!
ReplyDeleteI will do a crockpot meal - enchiladas!
ReplyDeleteI'm out for October. Y'all have fun.
ReplyDeleteI will bring crockpot "creamy bacon potato soup". I have never made it but the recipe looked good online!
ReplyDeletehey girls! i had something come up so i'm going to have to miss this month. enjoy! can't wait to see the recipes! Sara
ReplyDeleteHey hey! Leave it up to the hostess to be last! I'm going to make Swiss Chicken Casserole in the crockpot. Did it a few weeks ago and it's quite delicious. Ok, now I need to get my kitchen back together! Ekk!
ReplyDeleteHi Girls! My crockpot is in use right now, so I will bring a salad.
ReplyDelete