Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Girls + Appetizers = Great Time!

Tonight was great! Congrats to Lauren for winning this month's gift for the "Best Dish" award - the sundried tomato/pesto tart was delish! Since this award was a late addition to our little club, I will bring your gift to our next gathering. Remember to e-mail your recipes to Liz so that she can post it to the blog. Here is our schedule for our upcoming gatherings. If you are the hostess, you get to choose our 'theme' for that month.
September - Liz
October - Sarah S.
November - Rhonda
December - Meghan
January - Lauren
February - Caron
March - Mary Colleen
April - Leigh
May - Mary
June - Sara C.
July - Jennifer
Thank you in advance to Sarah S. for making everyone magnet reminders - this will help a lot! Thank you also to Liz for typing all of the recipes and posting them to the blog! I know I am looking forward to making all of these new appetizers for my next social functions - happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment