Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a Taste!

An appetizer is a taste of what's to come, which I think is only fitting for our inaugural gathering of our Cook It Up A Notch! Recipe Club. Please come to my house on Monday, August 3rd at 7:00. Beverages will be provided by moi, but be sure to bring an appetizer and one copy of the recipe for your dish. Leave a comment below with the dish you plan on bringing so we can be sure to have a variety. This will also let us know if you will be able to come.
Bon apetit!
*Currently we have about 10 people (one of us is expecting this month and will join us in a couple of months). If you know of anyone else who is interested let me know. The more the merrier!

11 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try "Puff Pastry with Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onions"--so I will bring that appetizer! I am so excited--yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way...the blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be bringing Marinated Cheese. I know it sounds odd, but it is "shut yo face, smack yo mama" good.
    Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bring cucumber relish - yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bringing meatballs. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies: Bring your appetites. Mary Colleen Beers make THE WORLDS BEST MEAT BALLS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm bringing Dijon Sausage in Puff Pastry. I'm getting hungry reading all of these posts!! Liz, goat cheese and onions. . .yum, yum, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry - I changed my "comment name" because it said the same thing as Melanie's :) Anyway, I'm either bringing Pizza or Corn Dip, both good tailgate apps, and football season is upon us! Roll Tide :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will bring an artichoke dip. Melanie is the best - I want to be just like her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will bring a sun dried tomato and pesto tart; Love the blog Melanie!!!

    ReplyDelete