It's Spring Break time! Think of your favorite vacation spot or perhaps your dream vacation and what type of food the locale is known for. For example, I love Mexico, so I'm going to make enchiladas. Even if we're stuck not traveling for Spring Break, we can bring the food to us!
2 appetizers
3 sides
4 main dishes
2 desserts
Be sure to leave a comment of what you will be bringing.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I might attempt Tiramisu.
ReplyDeleteor a trifle or a torte. Basically I am doing a dessert.
DeleteAppetizer
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking I'll make a Key Lime cake since I love the beach so much!
ReplyDeleteMain dish- enchiladas
ReplyDeleteI'll do an appetizer!
ReplyDeleteI'll make a yummy recipe I just found - chicken tostadas! Easy and healthy!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe tabbouleh?
ReplyDeleteI will be making a main "pasta" dish.
ReplyDeleteSee everyone tonight!