This is more about an intimate gathering—perhaps your husband’s boss is coming over for dinner or your in-laws are in town. Maybe your husband IS the boss and you are entertaining clients at your home—or maybe YOU are the boss and you want to prove to a neighbor (or MIL) that you can have it and do it ALL! Whatever the case, this is more than make ahead casseroles and dump-n-bake appetizers—this is about making your company feel special and making your husband think he married superwoman!
So be thoughtful when choosing your recipes—it doesn’t have to be expensive or hard to make—but it must be delicious and beautiful!
Appetizer (1)
Soup Hot or Cold (1)
Green Vegetable (2)
Starch Vegetable (2)
Main Course Poultry (1)
Main Course Red meat (1)--I'll do this one!
Dessert (2)
Leave a comment below to secure your choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ashley is doing an appetizer and I am doing a dessert
ReplyDeleteAshley's cable is out.- King's court shrimp
ReplyDeleteI am doing a dessert and Virginia is doing a starchy veg!
ReplyDeleteBoo-I wanted to do my creme brûlée. I guess I'll do an app.
ReplyDeleteDouble boo-I guess my salmon canapés won't work either. I'll do a hot soup.
ReplyDeleteRhonda is doing a green veggie!
ReplyDeleteCaron is doing a starchy veggie.
ReplyDelete2nd green veggie. Meghan
ReplyDelete