Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cook It Up A Notch!!! 2010-2011 Schedule

Wow....Bright Star was SOOOO delicious!!!! We are so sad to see Sarah go--but we are hoping that she will open up a chapter in Auburn! Weren't her door prizes great!?!

2010-2011 Schedule

July- Melanie
August- Leigh
September- Rhonda
October- Liz
November- Caron
December- Mary Colleen**
January- Megan
February- Beth
March- Lauren
April-
May-
June- Dinner out on the town!

**Christmas Party with husbands/guest/date/boyfriend


As you may recall, there was discussion about it being the host's choice on the recipes we use. I'll let Melanie take the lead on that--this way, we are all forced to break out of our little box and test our culinary skills we've been developing this past year. I'm sure we'll find a lot of great new recipes we love! Per Melanie, we'll give it a try this way and just see if it works. I'm excited!!!!!

By the way...who is going to do our fridge magnet now??? :(

1 comment: