Do you have a hard time answering the question, "What's for dinner?" Do you like trying new recipes or cooking it up a notch? Then this is the place for you!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
International Cuisine
Our next recipe club will be at Mary Colleen's house. The theme this month will be International Cuisine. Think Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Lebanese, etc.! Thank you, Mary Colleen, for hosting!
We are a group of women in search of those old faithful dishes, while beefing up our current repertoire of recipes. We will meet once a month to share our cooking experiences & dishes, and enjoy each others' company along the way!
I'm bringing sesame noodles, it's probably Thai. And just get ready to vote it a crowd pleaser because it is a HUGE favorite of many people!
ReplyDeleteI will be there - just trying to figure out what to bring. Keep you posted.
ReplyDeleteI'm bringing a Mediterranean dessert--
ReplyDeleteLemon-Rosemary Olive Oil Cakes! and to Sarah's comment above....well...just wait...
I will bring Lasagna. Do I sense that we may have another run-off between Liz and Sarah??!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait; see you girls then!
I am bringing a Stromboli! Looking forward to it!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing everyone tonight. I'm doing a fettucini alfredo.
ReplyDelete