Saturday, December 26, 2009
Casseroles
Lauren is hosting our next Recipe Club get-together with a theme of casseroles. She is thinking 4 main casserole dishes, 4 side dish casseroles, 2 salads, and 2 desserts. Lauren is out of town the first Monday of January, so we will meet Monday, January 11th instead. She will e-mail everyone with directions as we get closer to date. Remember to leave a comment if you are able/unable to come, as well as the dish you plan to bring (to prevent duplicates). Happy cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sally (depending on her disposition at the time) and I will be there! I would like to sign up for an entree: Veggie Beef Pie. It is one of my all time favorites because it is delish and super easy. Looking forward to getting out and seeing you ladies! Happy New Year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will make a side dish - green bean/corn casserole. Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there! Not sure what, or who, I'm bringing- but I'll update closer to the 11th.
ReplyDeleteI will be there but still deciding on what to bring. Keep you posted later this week.
ReplyDeleteI will make a spinach-artichoke casserole. Super yummy!
ReplyDeleteOk - I am going to make a dessert - Chocolate Eclair Icebox Dessert.
ReplyDeleteSince I didn't bring it to the last one, I'm bringing a side, apricot casserole--very yummy! Jack can't wait to meet the ladies!
ReplyDeleteYummmm...LOVE your apricot casserole (if it's like your mom's)!
ReplyDeleteSince Meghan is bringing a side casserole dish as well, I am making a poppyseed chicken casserole instead:) See everyone tonight!
ReplyDeleteI totally dropped the ball on inviting someone. I will do it for next month. Looks like we have 3 main dishes, 2 sides, and 1 dessert- so I'll bring some sort of dessert.
ReplyDelete