CHRISTMAS!
We will have our first Christmas gathering at our usual schedule - the first Monday of the month, which will be December 7th at Meghan's house. Please bring a "kitchen-y" gift for Dirty Santa ($15 limit) and a favorite breakfast/brunch dish. Meghan will e-mail us directions closer to date.
Here is what we're thinking:
2 breads
2 fruit dishes
2 sweets
3 breakfast casseroles (be sure not to duplicate)
2 cocktails
Of course, if you want to bring something that doesn't necessarily fit in the above categories, please do so! Comment below with the dish you are bringing or if you are unable to come. Happy cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meghan wanted me to post that she will make a traditional egg-based breakfast casserole. I will make a cheese blintz casserole.
ReplyDeleteHey! Ok...so depending on when the baby gets here...I want to come too! I have a delicious apricot dish that I can bring...but if you don't mind, can we play it by ear? If I am not able to come--I'm happy to pass along the apricot recipe to someone else...because it is divine!
ReplyDeleteI am so sad to miss this one! I will be in Orlando, but I hope everyone has a great time!
ReplyDeleteWhile I STILL have not given birth, I know for a fact that I'll have a baby by the 7th, so y'all have fun and hopefully I'll be back in a few months!
ReplyDeleteI will make sausage biscuits. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there, but I'm not sure what I'm going to bring. I'll post closer to the date. Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteI'm bringing monkey bread! See y'all tonight.
ReplyDelete